An old skating friend from the '90s, the Roces M12 with a fresh new take on the materials it is constructed from.
Are Roces M12 Skates narrow? They do fit true to size in length but they can be a little tight if you have a wide foot, in which case the next size up may be better for you.
Are the Roces M12 UFS Black Skates good for beginners? Yes! This is a perfect boot for somebody starting aggressive inline skating. It has a decent soul for blocking on, a high cuff for extra ankle support and 'anti-rockers' in the middle wheels to make grinds slide.
- Shell and cuff: 97% recycled polyurethane; 3% black colour masterbatch
- Plate: 97% recycled polyamide; 3% black colour masterbatch
- Frame: 82% recycled polyamide; 15% glass fibre; 3% black colour masterbatch
- Closure: Aluminium Memory Buckle, Laces
- GrindWheels: 97% recycled PVC; 3% black colour masterbatch
- Linerpadding: 100% recycled polyurethane
- Wheels: 2 pcs Roces 58mm 88A + 2 pcs central grinding wheels
- Bearings: ABEC 5
- Spacers: Aluminium
Supplied without brake
MADE IN ITALY
♻️ Recyclable packaging and 99% plastic-free