The Playlife Aztec Skates are an excellent choice for bladers looking for a comfortable skate that is easy to get on with straight out of the box for a reasonable price.
The boot uses dual-density padding for maximum comfort, meaning you can use these throughout the day. The cuff provides ankle support along with the buckle closure system, ensuring your foot is secure and safe. The skate lightweight and easy to manage and manoeuvre.
Fast 80mm PU-wheels combined with long-lasting ABEC 5 bearings will keep you rolling. The frame is a 3D embossed strong aluminium frame that provides excellent power transfer and helps distribute weight.
SKATES FIT SMALL.. ORDER 1 SIZE UP
- Although the skate is designed for beginner skaters, Playlife Aztec skates also offer features that you will find in the middle class category.
- Skates offer great comfort and support, all even at a very low weight.
- Modern design with a strong supporting composite shell and cuff.
- Plastic frame with integrated ventilation in conjunction with a comfortable inner liner and additional shock absorber, where even longer routes will not be a problem.
- The upper of the skate is perfectly shaped to wrap around the foot like a second skin and provide good support while riding.
- The low centre of gravity of the 3D extruded aluminium frame together with the 80mm wheels provide great control, but also sufficient speed.
- ABEC 5 bearings deliver long life and a smooth and pleasant ride.
- The fastening system is using a buckle, velcro tape and laces.
- Frame - 3D moulded Gamma Al Casted
- Wheels - 4 x 80mm / 86A
- Bearings - ABEC 5
- Brake - not included