The Impala inline skates are as retro as it gets. If you're trying to relive those mid-nineties summer days on the blades then these are your Jam. The shell of the skate uses the infamous 'Cult' mould which has been used on many aggressive (stunt) skate models over the years so is fully qualified to stand up to a battering. Recycled and refreshed the Impala Lightspeed Skates are well equipped for the 2020's skater that wants to add a splash of retro nostalgia to their ride.
- Fairy floss
- Ready to skate, no breaking in required
- Durable plastic outer boot with comfortable, breathable, padded liner
- Easy entry buckle and lace combo 70mm 80a wheels (also ﬁts 72mm wheels)
- ABEC-7 bearings
- Optional heel brake and two Allen Keys included
- Wheels come with straight alignment, can be adjusted to rockered
- PETA-approved vegan product
Important Note: The Impala women's US size chart is unconventional. We advise matching your usual EU shoe size to the EU size of this skate. Skates also fit small so go at least a size up, sometimes even 2 sizes up if you have wide Hobbit like feet.
Also worth noting: Impala show incorrect size conversions on their website, if you've visited their website please do not follow their displayed sizes.
Boots are actually dual sized. Please look at the table to help with measurements